Sandboxie Isdone.dll unarcdll

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by Resul, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Resul

Resul Registered Member

Hello. iam trying to install repack games but when i try i get isdone.dll error that says unarc.dll returned an error unknown uncompressing etc. i can install flawlessly to my computer but cant do that inside sandbox. how can i fix that ?

2. Resul

Resul Registered Member

I tried dll stuff but they dont work for sandboxie as i said i tired eveytng on youtube but they dont work for sandboxie.

3. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

4. Resul

Resul Registered Member

I dont have this problem on my computer i acn install my pc without any problem it happens only with sandboxie. i tired all dll things with different variants. but dll doesnt fix it

5. Brummelchen

Which means: is there a file i/we can test?

6. Resul

Resul Registered Member

I have send you tons of replies but they dissappears. why o_O

7. Resul

Resul Registered Member

iam using illegal repacked games and it doesnt install them gives me these errors i sent you the link 100 times but site doesnt let me get the solution just keeps deleting my post

8. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

Perhaps you are not reading your notifications (top right of main Wilders page)

Your links to repackaged versions of Software from sites not related to original vendor are NOT Allowed on Wilders so have been removed.

I have also removed the post you made just now stating your email address. Not a good idea on a public forum (unless you want to be spammed that is)

9. Resul

Resul Registered Member

I know this is my side mail i dont use it for my payments or for work. i just need to fix my problem which is cannot be fixed for years. i came from sophos forum but they didnt find solution too

i had bad day and raging sorry btw

10. Brummelchen

That's why I asked and cited it:
    If not legal you should contact its distributor and ask him. never mind.

11. Resul

Resul Registered Member

hes site has the solution for pc but it doesnt ahve any problem on my pc it has problems on sandboxie. its kinda memory problem and i want to increase whatever memory it wants. so owner only knows solving of normal pc not sandboxie i asked him

12. DavidXanatos

DavidXanatos Developer

Just a hunch of the top of my head and I may be totally wring but:
    Some old installers were ling into the 32 bit era provides as 16 bit applications.
    Now 64 bit windows is not able to execute 16bit code, MSFT's workaround to this particular issue was to get a 32 bit version of the installer core and when the PCA (program compatibility assistant) detects that one of the 16 bit installers it just invokes the 32 bit version and points it to the data files of the 16 bit package.

Now I absolutely don't remember if that was Install Shield or an other installer but could be and this behavior would be something that Sbie would most certainly break.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.