sandboxer.com

Discussion in 'adware, spyware & hijack cleaning' started by hybridpixel, Jun 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hybridpixel

hybridpixel Registered Member

Okay

does anyone know how to deal with popups from the website www.sandboxer.com ? they arent blocked by many popup blocker programs..

plus, i have a feeling that they are related to those annoying popups that like if you click the blank window more and more appear.. You see my old computer would have this problem wehre i'd start up the internet and i'd get the sandboxer popups.... around ten minutes later after getting the same popup window a mazillion times a bunch of other popup windows woudl appear, such as the popular teal "press the enter key to continue" screen..

I'm not sure how to block singular pages from being viewed on my computer. i've tried adding it to the restricted websites on internet explorer, but it still appeared. Is there any program that blocks this/ this sort of webpage? or does anyone know if the spywareblaster people check this, and would be able to look into it?

it would be most helpful.. >< my little brother who is seven is now using that computer and he's so upset because he thinks he keeps on breaking it, when its not his fault

thanks, and i'm sorry if i posted in the wrong topic thing because this is my first post thing [i only signed up to ask this request.. ugh you'd expect there to be a generic help email address, right?]

-me :doubt:

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.