Sana Security Primary Respons Safe Connect

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by GES/POR, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Hi,

Im kinda havin a hard time contacting these folks. Anybody ever been in touch with them? ive sent some mails trough different forms but im not havin hopes of getting a respons.

The thingh is i wanna buy a license but i have no credit card. I want to buy the program trough banqing like Avira does.

2. CogitoErgoSum

CogitoErgoSum Registered Member

Hello GES/POR,

You can contact Sana Security sales at 1-866-900-SANA or 650 292-7100. Support can be reached at 650-292-7111. I have provided both online sales and support links below.

http://www.sanasecurity.com/products/buy/sc/purchase.php?source=prsc evaluation
    http://www.sanasecurity.com/support/supportRequestForm.php

FYI, my one and only experience dealing with Sana Security has to do with online support. If I recall, it took them one or two business days to reply. Lastly, I don't see why you can't use a bank debit card to purchase PRSC. Hope this helps.

Peace & Love,

CogitoErgoSum

3. GES/POR

Maybe they don't care about getting euro customers but im certainly not gonna get support trough international calls simply cus of extra big costs. I hav filled in both those forms and had no respons at all.

4. CogitoErgoSum

CogitoErgoSum Registered Member

Hello GES/POR,

Out of curiosity, have you attempted to contact Sana sales via their "toll-free" number(1-866-900-7262)? While I am not promising anything, I will see what I can do to get someone at Sana to address your concerns.

Peace & Love,

CogitoErgoSum

5. sanasupport

sanasupport Registered Member

Hi GES/POR,

Sorry to hear you having trouble Safeconnect purchasing online; let support know if we can extend the time for SafeConnect while we figure out how to buy this for you.

If you submit a request from the URL below with your contact info, I will foward your message to sales as well as support and get a response directly to you.

http://www.sanasecurity.com/support/supportRequestForm.php

Thank you for use SafeConnect
    Sana-Support

6. GES/POR

Thanks for your responses. I filled out the form. Let'c how this ends, hopefully in both our favors Sana. Ill update the thread when needed.

Peace,

G/P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.