Samurai problems

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by n8chavez, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

I have been having a recurring issue with Samurai. For some reason no matter which configuration I try, supplied or custom, I cannot access the internet after settings have been applied. I cannot figure out what the problrem is but was forced to reimage my drive because of it. Can anyone please help me figure out which setting could possibly be blocking internet access?

2. Arup

Arup Guest

Ideally nothing in Samurai should be blocking the net unless the rootkit feature detects your net driver or firewall as a rootkit, have so far applied Samurai to numerous PCs, some LAN clients, some Gateways and none have given me an issues so far.

3. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

I have to agree with Arup . It sounds like something is not playing well with Samurai . The app by itself should not cause this problem . Sorry I can not be of more help . try to close other things , one by one , and see . Keep Samurai running though . This way , you may find the problem area .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.