Same Persistent Spy Cookies!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by caseybob, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caseybob

caseybob Registered Member

As a new member reading some posts, my self-estimation of expertise has dropped dramatically. However thought would mention two spyware cookies that just keep getting re-installed within an hour after Ad Aware deletes them. They are 'ad.yield manager' & '...tacoda'. Its annoying to have them pop up over and over again. Hope 'Spyware Blaster' can add them to their cookie firewall. Have used A-Aware and SB in tandem for years and they make an excellent team. When I first started using the excellent SB, AAware picked up very few 'criticals'. Notice now that there are quite a few more being missed by SB. Assume the large proliferation of cookies as months go by is the reason. This is only a tiny gripe about a first-rate program that has done a great job. May you long prosper and block a thousand fold in years to come. caseybob

2. Long View

Long View Registered Member

Are they doing any harm ?
    If you just want rid of them why not try Crap cleaner ? or use Firefox with settings to remove cookies when you log off.

3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Hi! don,t be fooled by these cookies and antispyware scanners. U need to control them at browser level.
    No need to be messed with Antipsyware scanners in this regard. Use FF or Opear and adjust ur cookies control. U will never find a tracking cookie.

4. Patty_Rios

Patty_Rios Registered Member

I had a similar cas few months ago. I solved it changing my antivirus version, because it seems it had not been working very well.
    I surprised when I found several files infected with several virus and... the persistent spy's were erased.

Regards,
    PRT :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.