Safe'n'Sec Personal Version review

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Painkiller, Nov 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Painkiller

Painkiller Registered Member

Hi Guro Guys,

Check out the latest review in my Blog, I reviewd Safe'n'Sec Personal version 1.1 .

The blog - http://securityonthenet.blogspot.com/

Next- PrevX home.

And then a Showdown between all, also i will add in the last summary review ProcessGuard and DefenceWall.

After the Prevx review i will explain how i will do the ShowDown, i will also check Rootkits and Viruses... to see who can give the best total security.

So tune up

Painkiller :D

2. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

The new version should be out by the end of the year and it will have a number of extra features including the "missing" Rules editor that you commented upon;

"According to International Safe’n’Sec Distribution Manager Oleg Yusupov, “Among the most important novelties of Personal Safe’n’Sec 2.0 is the Rule Editor allowing the user to install individual settings. Now the tuning of the protection system according to one’s specific needs is easy & comfortable which is extremely important with such a variety of existing threats."

3. Painkiller

Painkiller Registered Member

Then i will test it ... till then Star Force sell the 1.1 version .. every company can say that they have a new release, i check only release and sold products.

Cheers

Painkiller :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.