S&D 3 "Failed to connect to drivers storage"

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Levwinski, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Levwinski

Levwinski Registered Member

I have put my drivers in a network share that is hosted on the Acronis server (SBS 2003, domain controller) and have tried using both DOMAIN\Administrator & Password/Administrator & Password on the driver storage section of the deployment template. I get the same message either way.

I can connect to this share from a non-domain computer without issue - \\netbios\share and enter Administrator & Password when prompted.

I am using the domain admin account so permissions are definitely not a problem.

Any help would be appreciated. I am not having much luck with this product so far :mad:

2. Levwinski

Levwinski Registered Member

Not certain yet, but initial testing indicates that if hosting shares on a domain controller the policy for the DC container in AD has to be changed so that Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\Security Options\Microsoft Network Server: Digitally Sign Communications (Always) = Disabled.

The default is Enabled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.