Running Prevx 3

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Tarnak, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

...after uninstalling SecureAnywhere.

But, I still have it running in another snapshot. ;)

ScreenShot_Prevx3_running_01.jpg

2. JCRUYFF

JCRUYFF Registered Member

Hi

God , How much Security Applications/Programs you have in your computer :D , i think Prevx or WSA Alone will be enough for a Regular User , Look like you are Paranoid Security User :)

3. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

Too many it would seem...:D

The thing is, shortly after posting the above screen shot, the computer started to freeze and the scan did not complete. Still won't run, see my post in another Wilders thread since, about a scan hanging for another software...posted earlier, today. :(

4. STV0726

STV0726 Registered Member

I am not being mean, but with just half of the real-time products you have installed, I would expect freezing to be a common symptom of any daily computing activity.

When installing multiple security products, there quickly comes a point where cost v.s. benefit (not to mention diminishing returns of protection gradient) must be considered. If you start by using the built-in security measures of Windows XP/Vista/7 (that many people for some reason overlook/disable), you will find that you really don't need much else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.