Roxio Drag to Disc + DVD+R = No direct write?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by guest, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guest

guest Guest

Ran Roxio Drag to Disc application
    inserted a DVD+R into my burner and formated it through the Drag to Disc Software.

But when I attempt to burn a backup image directly to the DVD+R within Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation, I get an error stating the disc is full.

However by simply dragging files onto the Drive icon, allows writting files to the Disc and windows identifies it as being completely empty (ie. NOT full)

Any ideas how do get direct burning to DVD working with TI 9.1 WS with Roxio Drag to CD ?

(this is only software I know which allows formating DVD+R discs, which im trying to use instead of DVD+RW)

thanks

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello guest,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Could you please provide us with the following information:

- Create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post;

- Reproduce the problem and collect Acronis True Image log which can be saved from Tools -> Show Log -> Diskette icon;

- Make a screen shot or provide the exact text of the error message that you receive;

- Let us know when exactly you receive this message;

- Are you able to write images directly to DVD using any other type of media, i.e. DVD+RW, DVD-RW or DVD+R?

- Describe actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step.

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.