Reward: Lost "one temporal accelerator"

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by LowWaterMark, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Wilders is offering a reward for any information regarding the loss of our temporal accelerator. This is a key component in keeping Wilders as fast and stable as it has been these last months. See this reference:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=62236

I suspect the answer is in this forum somewhere, but I haven't been able to put my finger on it yet.

We are offering Dog's house, among other rewards (sorry dog :D ) to anyone providing a clue as to who might have taken it.

2. dog

dog Guest

Re: Reward: Lost one "temporal accelerator"

I think I saw that temporal accelerator zip past me in the 5th dimension ... it must've got kicked out when you jacked up the the radius circumference to T=7 o_O It might be permanently lost in time or space now ... who knows once it hits a gateway; it could've ended up in a different temporal cycle or maybe even made the jump to innerspace x,y,z ........... I guess that speakes to the dangers of overclocking. :blink: :ninja: *puppy*

If some finds the answer I'll gladly give up my home for the good of Wilders' ... but you do know I'll be living ~Rent Free~ with you ;) ...

*puppy* Beware of dog! *puppy*

3. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Ahh...

Looks like YOU deinstalled it, lost it, now want it back again, ahy? humm.. Would this have anything with the going back in time thing?? LOL!!
    (No, you can't go back and have another Birthday Party!) :-*

Time Travel Team took it

:ninja:

4. FanJ

FanJ Guest

anti-aging salve ... but where to put it.... on the keyboard? :D

eh.. this is it: anti-aging beer for the person behind the keyboard...cheers :D

5. snapdragin

pssst...Jan (He just wants those pages to load "yesterday's" pages in his Birthday Thread) ;) :D

:D

(I'm in trouble now! :eek: )

...tip-toes out quickly ...tries to look busy....

6. FanJ

FanJ Guest

:D :D :D

Attached Files:

7. LowWaterMark

I want my yesterday back!!! :(

:D

Time Travel Team? Who, what - where? I guess I'll have to read a little more in this forum section and see what's going on!! :mad:

8. snapdragin

Ooooh yea.... I saw them in there typing in a huddle, making their plans. .... :ninja: ~nods slowly~ ... :cool:

Then, they disappeared and took yesterday with them too! :'(

9. LowWaterMark

As it turns out, the Three Stooges approached me yesterday and asked just where those folks were going. When I mentioned time travel, they said to count them in. They weren't sure where the team went, so I gave them directions and our backup temporal accelerator! :D (Don't thank me! Just doing my job! :D )

10. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Lol! :D They had problems reaching for Mars in the last voyage I am not sure if they will be able to make it again this time.

11. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

That device you have lost could be the object we used to BBQ burgers on during the trip to mars. All I can says is if that was it we couldn't have had a better BBQ pit. :D ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.