reverse.lstn.net

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by CloneRanger, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kner0

kner0 Registered Member

I've been able to tell enough people I've gotten most of these attacks to finally stop.

It's hard to say for sure what these people want but it seems to me like they are trying to invade the privacy of others on a mass scale.

When they did get into my computer quite some time ago now they wanted to stay there undetected. Since they used what I'm guessing was a rather sophisticated root kit I couldn't even trust the kernel. Here is the kicker though, I'm an extremely low value target and it would seem like there would be very little to gain by attacking me. They are wasting resources trying to compromise my home network. I can't tell what's going on. None of this is making any since. Now 58.218.199.250 occasionally just looks at my website since they couldn't penetrate.

Here are more complaints about these guys.
    http://ip-address-lookup-v4.com/ip/58.218.199.250

And now these people are scanning my ports from time to time.
    Code:
    [DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 199.59.164.154, port 80, Sunday, December 18,2011 09:44:46 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.