returnilvirtualsystem

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by johnwilliam, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnwilliam

johnwilliam Registered Member

guys,

i dont know ifs its already been discussed but i found this freeware programme http://www.returnilvirtualsystem.com. I suppose its a bit like the system restore but possibly a bit better, for instance any serious problems like trojans or say out of the blue your computer just shuts down for no good reason, the computer comes back on as if you never had any of the previous problems, i have just got it in myself but already my computer just shut down about an hour ago and then come back on and stayed on as if nothing had happened instead of going off again, one draw back, it might get rid of your recently downloaded programs if you dont configure it properley, like i lost some of my downloaded film content, but still i can suffer that, check it out its worth a real good look, but have a look at the instructions, because i'm going to later on. The website i got it from rated it programm of the month

2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

johnwilliam,

Welcome to Wilders!

There are a number of threads on Returnil, the most recent being Returnil in the other anti-malware software forum. Most of this subject matter will appear there.

Since we want to keep the discussion focused in the appropriate location, I'll close this thread.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.