Returnil is this the answer to all you need

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by damian666, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

With Returnil and Powershadow and the like you only have to care about your Outbound control so a good firewall and something like Boclean for memorycheck is all your need.There is no need for overcomplexing the issue.

2. damian666

damian666 Registered Member

Hi all
    Nice to see so many people intrested in this subject.Im trying prevx 2 in expert mode seems to have good outbound protection,Windows xp firewall passes shields up inbound probe,Returnil and Sandiebox.What do any of you think about that
    Thanks all

3. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

I had Prevx on my machine but dropped it because i was becoming ever more irritated about the slow boot times so i chanced to Avast and now getting little faster boots.I think Prevx of now is a good one,and i like the idea behind it.

4. damian666

damian666 Registered Member

Hi
    Pevx 2 is running nice on my machine it even protects the windows xp firewall from being shutdown by spyware i like it because im not clued up with hips software.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.