Retail Copy from Newegg with no serial number

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by dougmon, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dougmon

dougmon Registered Member

Hello,

I ordered and received a retail copy of Disk Director Suite from Newegg. I attempted to install, but when it asked for the serial number, it was nowhere to be found on the box, the disk, or the disk jacket. I called Newegg and they were no help. I emailed Acronis support but to date I have not received any answer. What should I do?

2. Mr2cents

Mr2cents Registered Member

Hello dougmon. I also ordered mine from newegg. I like to have never found the serial number. Look inside your Disk Dir Box. Theirs a small 4 page leaflet. The serial number is located at the bottom of page 3.

It's inside a square box at the very bottom. It will look something like this.

* * * * *- * * * * * - * * * * * -* * * * * - * * * * * Of course their will be numbers where I have the asterics. Hope this helps. BTW, it doesn't say serial code beside the numbers. However, that is the serial code.

3. dougmon

dougmon Registered Member

Mr2Cents, thank you so much. Indeed the SN is hidden on that little sheet of paper. I will not be losing it again because it is now tattooed on my forehead! Thanks for posting a reply! BTW Acronis support did reply via. email today.

4. Mr2cents

Mr2cents Registered Member

Good to hear you've got DDS running. Glad I could help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.