Results in the GreenBorder Test?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by dja2k, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dja2k

dja2k Registered Member

What are your results in the greenborder test and what security are you using? I ran the test and only files it stoled were my pictures in my documents.

dja2k

2. screamer

screamer Registered Member

Same here, but I had to allow it to get past SSM & OutPost FW first. Seems like an unrealistic kind of testo_O

...screamer

3. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Greenborder Issues

Just wanted to give you the headsup on this software. Be careful. Sometimes when you do a uninstall, it will leave registry entries that can wreck havoc on other software programs. Ex. Left hidden processes in Program Files, Documents and settings,Applications and data. Left a Greenborder folder that cant be uninstalled or deleted. Why is this a problem? Eset has a big issue with it and it isnt their fault. On a scan when it hits this folder it quits the active scan. Traced to the source, Greenborder. Even their support site has info on it. A system reformat is the only way to get rid of it and use Nod. Unless Billygreenborder wants to step up and give consumers the quick fix for such a big issue with their software then buyer beware for now.

4. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Re: Greenborder Issues

And I am sorry but dont blame it on a corrupt registry. Is there a perfect one? If you download a product, you should have the confidence to know when you uninstall it, it is gone, period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.