Restoring to Raid 0/Sysprep question

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Timmer, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timmer

Timmer Registered Member

I have followed the instructions in this thread:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=118316&highlight=Windows boot

but can't quite get it to work.

I am currently using 1 SATA drive and ran Sysprep and then did a backup image of that drive.

I installed and setup the raid and restored the backup from above to the raid.

When it boots for the first time it does not give me the option to install the raid drivers, Windows just goes into an endless boot/reboot process.

Is there something I am missing that will allow me to tell Windows to load the proper raid driver?

Thanks

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Timmer,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please boot your computer from Windows Installation CD and try to perform a repair installation of your Windows. Windows Repair Installation will keep your applications and configuration untouched and will allow you to install the appropriate drivers in order to make Windows bootable.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.