response time

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by nfs_champ, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nfs_champ

nfs_champ Registered Member

hi

no technical, just a general question.

how can i verify that the support got my information send by the contact form on the acronis homepage?
    how long does it take to get a case number?
    how long does it take to get a technical response?

lot of question. hope somone can answer.

2. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

It may be fruitfull to check your email spam trap as the Acronis automated reply may have found its way there.

Xpilot

3. nfs_champ

nope. 40 hours and no mail (normal or spam) or notification or anything else.

4. bobcat

bobcat Registered Member

Usually, about 24 to 48 hours. However, I believe that Russia has their holidays around new years. Not sure though.

5. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

It usually takes seconds or minutes to get the automated reply which contains the case number. If you don't have this I would check your spam trap again.

F.

6. nfs_champ

just checked my mails again. and again no reply. not in my inbox nor in spam. i guess i have to send the form again :(

7. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

8. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello nfs_champ,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that as foghorne said you should receive the autoreply shortly after you sent the request.

If you have not received an autoreply then follow thomasjk advice and send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address. We will find out the reason for the delay.

Please also be aware that usually you should get the response from Acronis Support Team within 48 hours, however, at this moment the response time might be longer. Please have a look at this previous post of mine explaining the reason for the delayed responses. We apologize in advance for any delay with response.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.