Repurchase rescue

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Zorra, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zorra

Zorra Registered Member

I have Nod32 and it just expired. I tried to click on the BUY button for single user renewal on this page and absolutely nothing happens :'(

Already a customer? Renew single-user subscriptions here:
    http://www.eset.com/purchase/index.php

I am not redirected to anything, it just sits there. I tried with 3 different browsers (FF, Opera and IE) with the same result. So now I have an unupdated Nod, and I need my Nod!!

Can someone please tell me the workaround for this, so I can plunk down some bucks and get protected?

2. izi

izi Registered Member

Hello!

Redirections works!
    You could find ESET partners in your country: http://www.eset.com/partners/worldwide.php

3. covaro

covaro Registered Member

Do you possibly have Javascript disabled (or some other type of internet script blocker running?)? Make sure it is enabled and try to renew your NOD32 again. The url that the BUY buttons use is a javascript link.

-Cov

4. Zorra

Zorra Registered Member

Yes, I do have javascript updated and enabled.I just installed the latest JRE update 8. Anyway - I managed to succesfully get the renewal by traveling the more circuitous route advised above - so I'm protected. Thanks for the help!!!

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Thanks for letting us know , Zorra .

If you still haven't , read Blackspear's tutorial and setup NOD32 for maximum protection and automated work .

Enjoy your NOD32 ! :thumb:

6. covaro

covaro Registered Member

Just FYI, the Jave Runtime Environment != javascript. Two very seperate things.

-Cov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.