Renewing licensing on numerous standalones

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Mister Natural, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mister Natural

Mister Natural Registered Member

I am in the process of renewing our corporate licensing and soon I will be receiving a new username password for the new license. Besides our networked users I also have a considerable number of pc's at various remote locations which are not tied into our network. They are standalone pc's with internet access.

NOD32 is already on these computers, I simply need to get the new username/password entered on these computers so they can continue to receive updates.

If I create a new nod32.xml file with the configuration editor, can I have them copy that file into c:\program files\eset and NOD32 will make the change, or will I need to re-run a new setup/install routine with the new nod32.xml file?

Basically I need the quickest and easiest way to get the username/password changed on all these standalone remote computers.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Just export the values Username and Password from the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\Update\Settings\Config000\Settings and import them on the remote pc's.

3. Mister Natural

Mister Natural Registered Member

I'll give it a try, thanks much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.