Renewing licensing on numerous standalones

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Mister Natural, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mister Natural

Mister Natural Registered Member

I am in the process of renewing our corporate licensing and soon I will be receiving a new username password for the new license. Besides our networked users I also have a considerable number of pc's at various remote locations which are not tied into our network. They are standalone pc's with internet access.

NOD32 is already on these computers, I simply need to get the new username/password entered on these computers so they can continue to receive updates.

If I create a new nod32.xml file with the configuration editor, can I have them copy that file into c:\program files\eset and NOD32 will make the change, or will I need to re-run a new setup/install routine with the new nod32.xml file?

Basically I need the quickest and easiest way to get the username/password changed on all these standalone remote computers.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Just export the values Username and Password from the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\Update\Settings\Config000\Settings and import them on the remote pc's.

3. Mister Natural

Mister Natural Registered Member

I'll give it a try, thanks much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.