Renewal problems

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Carbonyl, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carbonyl

Carbonyl Registered Member

Hello,

My apologies if this is the wrong way to ask for support, but I've come up against a renewal problem. The online support page for ESET asks for me to submit my username and password on a non-secured page, and I'm not comfortable doing that.

I'm a week or so away from my NOD32 license expiring, and I'm attempting to renew my account. Unfortunately, some new storefront has been added to the ESET page, and so data entry has been a problem for some reason. All other pages (CC information, username, etc) have been submitting fine, but for some reason the billing/shipping address page will not submit. I have javascript enabled, but whenever I enter all of my information and attempt to press the 'continue' button, nothing happens. Navigating away from the page manually results in no submission of the data. I can't check out because the system does not recognize my billing/shipping address information.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. BFG

BFG Registered Member

Hello Carbonyl,

The user name and password are for ESET's protection not the users. You're not risking anything by providing it. In the unlikely event it got out it would be canceled and you'd be issued new credentials.

BFG

3. Carbonyl

Carbonyl Registered Member

Thank you for the assurance, BFG.

As another note, I was able to renew my license by using Safari as a browser instead of Opera. The problems I had described above were encountered with Opera 10.60, and made the order page unusable. My apologies for cluttering the forum with this, though I thank everyone for their patience.

4. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

No need to apologise and thank you for posting what the issue was and better still how it was resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.