Removing Process Guard

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Solid10, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid10

Solid10 Registered Member

Hi, this is a great program but my games aren't compatiable with it so i would like to remove it. I used remove programs from the control panel and it removed it but my games still don't work. They were working perfectly before i installed this program. How do i completely remove Process Guard without formatting or doing a system restore.

Please help. I love the program but my games can't work with it.:'( :'(

2. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

3. Joliet Jake

Joliet Jake Registered Member

How do you mean your 'games don't work'?
    If it's online games that rely on punkbuster then there is a workaround that means you don't have to uninstall Processguard.

I've never come across any other problem with Process Guard and games other than the punkbuster thing which means you get kicked from servers running punkbuster.

4. Solid10

Solid10 Registered Member

umm the game is knightonline. And the anti hack software they use is hackshield. It automatically closes the game if Pg before i can even connect to there servers. I found a away around it but then after that it takes like 5-10 Mins to log in where if i try to log in without pg it takes less than 30 seconds.

thx for the help and if i can run Pg without my game taking 10 mins to login please tell me how.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.