[removed] Legitimate Website?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Paul Wilders, Nov 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Ladies and gents,

The original "Legitimate Website?" thread has been removed.

Although the site is legitimate without any doubt, in our view this board and support forum should not get involved in resellers competition price-wise. Instead, we aim to focus at the main goal: providing support.

regards,

paul

2. djs17404

djs17404 Registered Member

If you would have read the post, mine at least, you would have seen my concern was not price but being taken offsite to a different website when trying to purchase the product from the main Nod32 site.

As it is I cannot send my credit info to a place that I do not think is secure. I was looking for assurance that my purchase would be secure and my credit data safe when purchasing this product.

I appreciate the time spent answering some questions I had earlier and the opportunity to trial your product.

Thank You.

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

The thread was removed as we are a support forum and do not want pricing specials creeping in and causing a sales war between the many resellers that frequent this forum, all do a really good job in providing support for FREE in their own personal time ;) :D

As to one of your questions, the site you referred to is an authorized Nod32 Reseller, Computech4u has been discussed at length here: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=45436&highlight=computech4u it is a Nod32 Reseller website.

Hope this helps...

Cheers :D

Last edited: Nov 30, 2004
  4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Thanks for clarifying Blackspear.

[edit] this thread stays open provided the so called "reseller discount" issue is off topic.

regards.

paul

5. redwolfe_98

redwolfe_98 Registered Member

like blackspear pointed out, there are many "partners" listed at http://www.nod32.com , but the website that i asked about is not listed there.. i was concerned as to whether or not it was a legitimate website..

i tried to send eset an email about the website, but i don't know if i sent the email to the proper email address..

i am wondering how well this works out, where one buys nod32 from somewhere other than through eset, even if the business is legitimate..

Last edited: Nov 30, 2004
  6. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

There are many more resellers than listed on the NOD32 home site too... we're simply too new, and I'm told that they don't update that page frequently, as we asked to be linked in, but were told that the next "check" on sales figures would not be for some time... :'(

7. redwolfe_98

redwolfe_98 Registered Member

cool.. the webpage looks good.. :)

8. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

That’s ok, no problem in asking if a site is legitimate here, we will certainly find out for you. As you can see from my post above, that particular website was discussed in length.

If you ever have an issue you can start a thread here or send an email to support@nod32.com 95% of the time we should be able to sort you out pretty quick smart ;) :D

It works really well in fact. We do encourage local purchase for local support.

Hope this helps…

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.