Remote installation to failed

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by m_s_taha2000, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m_s_taha2000

m_s_taha2000 Registered Member

good morning all
    kindly can any one help me to solve this critical error
    i get the following error while iam traying to install acronis true image 9.1agent from computer runing windows server 2003 enterprise to server runing windows server 2003 standard edition....

E00010000: Remote installation to "vmhost2-dell" failed.

Fatal error during installation. (0xFFF0)
    code = FFFFFFFF80070643
    Tag = 0xBD28FDBD64EDB816
    i search alot and didn`t found any solve to it then iam traying to install acronis true image enterprise server 9.1 locally to the remote machine (win server 2003 standard) i get the following error
    the installation was interrupted before acronis true image enterprise server could be installed you need to restart the installer to try again
    i will be happy if anyone help me
    thanks and best regards

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello m_s_taha2000,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Please make sure you use the latest build (3854) of Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Don't forget to update all installed components as they need to be the same build in order to interact properly.

Please also make sure that all settings on computers are set as described in chapter 4.2 "Installing/updating Acronis components on a remote machine" of Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterpirse Server User's Guide.

Please clear Windows temporarily folders before trying local installation of Acronis Agent.

If the issue persists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

- Launch the product installation file;
    - Once the Acronis product installation screen appears, right-click on the name of the component that fails to install. You should see two options there: Install and Extract. Select Extract;
    - Select the path for extracting the component and click Save;
    - Go to the Run prompt (Start -> Run) and issue the following command: "msiexec /i msi-filepath /l*v log-filepath" (without quotes), where "msi-filepath" is the full path (including the file name) to the file you extracted and "log-filepath" is the full path (also including the file name) to the log file you want to save the output to. For example, "msiexec /i D:\AcronisFolder\AcronisTrueImage.msi /l*v c:\log-name.log"

Reproduce the problem and collect the log file created during the installation.

Please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will do our best to investigate the problem and provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.