Remote Administrator Console - No Clients Showing

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by TomBeckman, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomBeckman

TomBeckman Registered Member

I figured out what the problem was - I hadn't checked the "Connect to Remote Administration Server" in the client setup

I have a demo version of NOD32. I have the Remote Administrator Console connected ("Connected" in the lower right-hand corner of the RA Console screen) to an RA server on a Windows 2003 server which also runs the LAN Update server software. Ports TCP 2222,2223,and 2224 are open on the server firewall, and NOD32 and NOD32 Control Center are listed as exceptions on the firewall. The "NOD32 Remote Administration Server" and "NOD Kernel Service" are listed as "Started" on the server. I recieved a test email from the RA server.

Several workstations are downloading updates from the RA server via HTTP successfully. The LAN Update server is downloading updates from ESET successfully.

I'm not seeing any clients listed in the console. Any thoughts on what I need to do? (I get the same result when the RA Console is installed on the RA server machine.)

Thanks for your help.

Tom

Last edited: May 5, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.