Remote Administrator Console and Endpoint Antivirus Problem

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by Alireza, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alireza

Alireza Registered Member

Hello every body.
    I am a network Administrator . i used ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition until 3 days ago. I decided to upgrade my product to ESET Endpoint Antivirus . I have downloaded the ESET Endpoint Antivirus 5.0.2122.1 , ERA 5.0.119.0 And ERA Console 5.0.119.0 and installed them and configure them. but none of my cilents is shown in console and none of them is updated.
    i dont khnow what should i do . i configured the cfg.xml as old version.
    please help me.

2. karlisi

karlisi Registered Member

You had ERAS v4 before, upgraded to v5 and lost your client computers?

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Check the configuration on one of those workstations to find out if it's actually configured to report to ERAS.

4. Stealth111

Stealth111 Registered Member

Does the Eset Endpoint Antivirus still pick up the cfg.xml from the old V4 config? I think that during BETA when I tried to deploy out V5 using my V4 config file, it did not pick up the settings. I ended up pushing out a reg file at startup to set these 2 options:
    "RAClientEnabled"=dword:00000001
    "RAClientServer"="SERVER NAME HERE"

Once that was set, the clients connected to the RAS and eventually got the policies from the server and all was well again.

Just my 2 cents..

5. mzar720

mzar720 Registered Member

i am having the same problem with ESET Endpoint Antivirus, none of my cilents is shown in console but they can receive updates without any problems

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.