Remote Admin Console

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by mtulk, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtulk

mtulk Registered Member

HI All

Anyone know if there is a newer configuration and installation guid for the admin conole for small business ?

The older ones screens shots are completely diffrent and I dont seem to be able to push out the install to the two servers. ( I have downloaded the server version also)

I didnt install this so still finding my way around, I also want to know where you can push out the XML file that is downloaded from this forum.

2. mtulk

mtulk Registered Member

its ok found the XML file config section but for some reason my packages fail on the servers, I did manage to install it manually but it screwed up the excahnge server and hung it so I took it off.

They are running SBS also so I have been reading about some restrictions.

3. mtulk

mtulk Registered Member

our console is also not updating the clients

Attached Files:

• jpeg.JPG
      jpeg.JPG
      File size:
      205.2 KB
      Views:
  4. techie007

techie007 Registered Member

Hi there.

The 'console' itself doesn't update anything -- double check your settings for client updates.

It does appear that they are checking in, so you can use the config editor set the update settings to how you'd like, and then New Task-->Configuration and send that edited configuration XML to the clients.

If you're aiming to provide your own central update (HTTP or via a share) you'll have to ensure you've set that all up first.

5. mtulk

mtulk Registered Member

Thank you we resolved this one now, we just want to know how to turn off the firwall client now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.