Regrun start center error on close with Wormguard protection active

Discussion in 'WormGuard' started by dja2k, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dja2k

dja2k Registered Member

I just started to use Wormguard and noticed that the regrun start center causes an error after it is closed while wormguard protection is active. Has anyone seen this also?

dja2k

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2006
  2. tuatara

tuatara Registered Member

never while using them both !

3. dja2k

dja2k Registered Member

Don't worry, I just reverted back to before wormguard. I will wait to trial it again until I find out what else besides the file association is causing that error.

dja2k

4. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi dja2k,

Maybe a good idea to tell a bit more of your system (well, that's of course up to you; your decision!).
    Like for example your Windows version and other security programs.

5. dja2k

dja2k Registered Member

Well I have windows xp pro sp2, nod32, looknstop, appdefend, regdefend, regrun gold 4.5, online armor, and ewido running. I installed wormguard to replace script sentry. And yes I removed the associations of script sentry before I added wormguard after I uninstalled script sentry. I know it was wormguard cause if I removed protection, regrun wouldn't do the error. When I me regrun, I mean the start center dialog, after you close it, it would crash. I am gonna give it another shot later though what other extensions do you personally add to the block list? (I already looked around, some are too long of a list, and well don't know if it would be wise to block all those)

dja2k

Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.