RegRun Gold vs. RegRun Pro

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by CogitoErgoSum, Dec 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CogitoErgoSum

CogitoErgoSum Registered Member

Out of curiosity, does RegRun Gold monitor, by default, more registry keys than RegRun Pro? How does RegRun's RunGuard compare with WormGuard? Can I run both RG and WG simultaneously without conflict or would it be best if I uninstalled WG? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Peace & Love,

CogitoErgoSum

2. Mikkey

Mikkey Guest

I don't believe it monitors more keys. There are simply a few other function's available in Gold that aren't in Pro.

You can use both WormGuard and RunGuard together. No problem. But you will find that RunGuard won't get much use as it intercepts 'earlier' than RunGuard. That bieng said, RunGuard is superior to WormGuard. It is more configuarable, provides more information and has more option's. I uninstalled WormGuard.

Scroll down and look at the comparison of features.
    http://www.greatis.com/security/detail.htm

I just noticed there is now a PLATINUM version. Will have to check out what that does!!!

M.

3. Mikkey

Mikkey Guest

4. CogitoErgoSum

CogitoErgoSum Registered Member

Thanks Mikkey for your input.

Peace & Love,

CogitoErgoSum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.