Registry Trash Keys Finder v3.7.0

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by AvianFlux, Dec 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AvianFlux

AvianFlux Registered Member

Registry Trash Keys Finder v3.7.0

Overview

Registry Trash Keys Finder (TrashReg) is an advanced Registry cleaning tool. The main function of RTKF is to allow the removal of unnecessary keys from the Windows Registry. Many programs leave keys in the Registry, even after programs removal using an uninstallation facility provided with the programs themselves. RTKF allows you to decide whether to delete or leave the keys found.

An additional effect (it may be the main aim for some users) of removal of these keys is the "revival" of some programs trial versions after the initial trial period has expired.

The program RTKF is not a crack but is an addition to other serious Registry cleaning software. No breach of software license agreement of the programms in use which remains are found by TrashReg takes place: nothing is patched into EXE files and their action is not traced by special spies. I do not distribute any registration keys, and moreover one may not know anything about trial versions of any programs, which for their needs could write something hiddenly. So as the RTKF user you simply clean some trash from your computer Registry.

2. spm

spm Registered Member

So, you promote your product as being suitable for enabling the use of trial software beyond its permitted period (despite this being illegal in many jurisdictions), and then go on to try and persuade users that they would not be legally exposed by doing so.

Is this the way you believe trust in you and your product will be achieved?

3. beetlejuice69

beetlejuice69 Registered Member

Thanks for the link. ;)

4. AvianFlux

AvianFlux Registered Member

How did it work for you, beetlejuice? Detect any problems associated with it?

5. beetlejuice69

beetlejuice69 Registered Member

I`ve not had a chance to install it cuz I had to go out and I`ll be going out shortly again. I`ll post back once I get a chance to get at it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.