registry change

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by motdaugrnds, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motdaugrnds

motdaugrnds Registered Member

Hello,
    I thought I posted this; but it told me the file I wanted to show was too large; so I put the file on my website for you to see.

I ran TDS-3 and it told me the registry had been changed. It showed me the registry that had been changed and I took a picture of it to show here because I do not understand what to do about it.

Please view it at http://motdaugrnds.netfirms.com/PROBLEMS/TDSregistryChange.jpg

and let me know what needs to be done about this. (I do not even know what the change is nor how to find out.)

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi motdaugrnds,

Did you install a program between the last time and this time TDS startep up?
    I think the warning you are referring to, is for any change in the startups of your computer, so I think it could be on one of the other three tabs.

Regards,

Pieter

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Mother and daughter and son, long time not seen you!
    (is that the right translation of your name?)
    thought you were playing with the msagents for some time and forgot all about us!
    Good to see you back here.

Nothing unusual, so to see in your autostart.
    You run winME don't you?
    We often don't know at all what are the changes: i notice when i use for instance the QuickTime player it adds itself each time to the auto-start and i wipe it out there each time.
    Sometimes one of the antivirus scanners has changed something in their life update code which TDS alerts on, etc, so it is not always a serious matter. Look if you see something strange, look in the running processes if there is anything which should not be there and if there was a possible modification in one of the file datesettings. I can even imagine after a system restore or setting s restore point there could be a change in the registry, such things...

4. motdaugrnds

Hello Jooske,
    Almost got it right....LOL "mot" for mother (mine) "dau" for daughter (me) and "grnds" for grandson (my son, mother's grandson) LOL.....

As for the TDS-3 warning, I looked under the other tabs and didn't see anything that should not be there; so maybe the warning was for an upgrade to one of the protectors I use.

Would I love to be playing with msagents; but, alas, not yet. My speakers are out and I had to fix the truck. Guess which was the priority...LOL Also, I'm trying to save for the special $99 sale (TDS-3 being one of the three). So, speakers (msagents) are on the backburner.

I have been playing with ANFY applets, trying to get two applets on the same image and having a terrible time. I've been posting at the Anfy forum and people are trying to help; but they keep telling me to put files in my folder that have been there since the beginning. What a mess. I know my html works for each applet; and it also works for both applets on the same image...but only in my own browser. Once uploaded to my free websites (I have two.) the applets do not work together. So I have stumped everyone at the Anfy forum; and most certainly have stumped myself.

As soon as I can get my speakers repaired (probably need new ones), then I will be back for you to help me with msagents...LOL

Miss your courteous help here.

Jodie

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi again Jodie,
    html and images / applets are not my stuff, have no websites anymore. So many reasons why things go different on the web: the host software, browsers settings, older versions of files, etc. Can we visit your sites?

Many people forget to look at the other tabs for changes, and in TDS4 the change will be indicated somehow.

For the msagents in TDS you can read their speech ballons too, to start practising. The msoffice characters (their .asc extension files) can be copied to the chars folder too to be used as agents, but they have no voice, so TDS needs to do the talking or you can call midi/wav files.
    For speakers and other older computer parts you can be lucky in a recycling shop.

6. motdaugrnds

[glow=red,2,300]VALENTINE IS ONE THE WAY[/glow]

Hello,

I can hardly wait to play with msagents. It will be awhile though. In the meantime, of course you can look at out sites. I am quite proud of them because I had to learn to do it all myself...LOL...no one did any of it for me. (With the exception of the site at Geocities, which was my first one. I used their "editors" for it.)

1. http://www.geocities.com/motdaugrnds

2. http://motdaugrnds.netfirms.com

3. http://motdaugrnds.250free.com (This is my main site.)

I will be upgrading the 250free site as soon as I get the money.

Hey, you can check out what I have been learning to do at http://motdaugrnds.netfirms.com/double

I put two applets on one image for this creation. The trees still don't look like I want them; but I'm getting there.

And the book my son wrote can be previewed at http://motdaugrnds.250free.com/spiritual/book.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.