registration? ...

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by Infinity, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joliet Jake

Joliet Jake Registered Member

over 30 hours now, nothing in my junk mail.
    If I try to sign up with the email address I used first time round it says the email has already been used.
    Pish poor show, why do they need my phone number etco_O
    I'd better not start getting cold calling or I'll be one seriously annoyed guy.

2. strangequark

strangequark Registered Member

I agree 100% with you Jake, it is a "Pish poor show", my main concern is that in a few weeks I have to pay for another 12 months registration for ewido, if ths fiasco is happening now it sure as hell wont fill me with confidence doing a financial deal with these guys, I've already paid my one off life time purchase with Boclean and it may be safer to just stay with them.

3. tholas

tholas Registered Member

Hello all, I was having same or similar problems of not being able receive username and password in order to download the beta. Turns out to be my ISP, verizon who chooses to block avg mail servers. The minute I gave an aol email address the next minute my info was there. Hope this help someone, the beta is super!

4. arithona

arithona Registered Member

I am lucky,I can download every time since it turned up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.