Registration Woes

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Crossbar, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crossbar

Crossbar Registered Member

16 hours ago I purchased NOD32 Antivirus from ESET. I immediately recieved an email confirming my order (Meaning they gladly pocketed my cash) The mail said: "This is your order confirmation message. It is the first of two emails you will receive. A second registration message will arrive within approximately
    1 hour and will contain your username, password and instructions for downloading." 9 hours later I had not recieved my followup email with my username and password. I opened a new case on theor website. The status of that case is still "Not Started"

I am beginning to have severe misgivings of entrusting the security of my PC to a company who cannot successfully complete a simple web order. I am also concerned about what level of support I can expect to recieve from this company.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Did you purchase through www.eset.com? Could you please PM me the order number as well as your email address?

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

did you check your junk email folder?

4. Crossbar

Yes I purchased from eset, yes I have been checking my junk mail.

5. Crossbar

My support case is still in the Not Started status. I still have not recieved my license email. Does anyone know if there is a phone number for their support? I tried finding one on their page. I am in the US.

6. Marcos

I have resent the registration email through the form at http://www.eset.com/support/lost_license.php. Could you confirm that you have received it?

7. Crossbar

I have not recieved it

8. bjmolen

bjmolen Registered Member

I am having this same exact issue. I received my original order confirmation email 8-30-08 at 8:56 p.m.. But I haven't received any further response from eset, either as the follow up email with the registration information OR a human response to my Customer Care case submission.

When logging in, My Account shows no transactions. However, I have the order number from the confirmation email, and the transaction has been deducted from my bank account.

I'd appreciate some timely response to this issue as well, as I purchased the license for 3 computers, which are all now sitting unprotected. (Thank goodness I have this machine still in operation.)

P.S. I also have been checking my junk mail, where I did find the responses to my (2) requests for license information (which only turned up the information from some expired licenses), and when I registered for this forum, that registration email also went into my junk mail. However, the auto-response from Customer Care appeared in my inbox, as did the original order confirmation.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  9. Marcos

Hello,

please PM me the ticket number, order number and the email address you used for registration. I'll provide you with a temporary license until the problem is resolved.

regards,

Marcos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.