Registration Delay

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by techgy, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techgy

techgy Registered Member

How long does it normally take for the Trial version of NOD32 to authenticate itself as a paid subscription after the license information has been entered?

I was helping a friend of mine yesterday to install NOD32's Smart Security package. We had the trial version installed and he then decided to sign up for the paid version (2 year). After receiving both Email (order confirmation and license) we enter the license information into the program.

That was yesterday. As of this morning the license information still hasn't been changed. In fact the display of the license information doesn't even appear. We've confirmed that the logon and password were entered correctly. We have even done this at 3-4 times.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm considering removing the trial copy completely and then re-installing from the Eset Email.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

It has been known to take as many as 2-3 business days to propagate to the appropriate database before it will "authenticate itself as a paid subscription".

3. techgy

techgy Registered Member

Bubba,

Thanks. I'll check again with my associate next week and see if anything's happened.

Techgy

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

There is a delay between purchasing a license and the expiry date appearing in the program. However, downloading and updating the program should work from the moment of purchase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.