Registration Database is not available

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by plancaster, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plancaster

plancaster Registered Member

When trying to install Disk Director Suite on Windows Server 2003 SP1 and get the error "Registration Database is not available".o_O

2. Firefox_1998

Firefox_1998 Guest

I have same problem with Win2003 SP1

3. JKew

JKew Guest

And I have the same problem on WinXP Pro.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Management Software.

Probably the problem is with some of your internet connection peculiarities (firewall, antivirus software etc.). Please temporarily disable your firewall and antivirus software before installation.

If the above doesn't help please contact us from our web-site: http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/support/ . Please don't forget to send the link to this thread along with gathered information. This would allow us to investigate the problem and help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Semyonov Vasily

5. JKew

JKew Guest

Disabling the local Windows firewall and antivirus makes no difference; I'm on a corporate LAN and have no control over the corporate firewall.

Our HTTP access is proxied, if that makes any difference.

I'll submit a support request.

6. Furious

Furious Guest

Same problem here! Anyway, what on earth do you guys do for people who have NO internet access?

7. Acronis Support

Hello all,

If you cannot download the free trial version of Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0, please contact me via PM, I will try to help you with the solution.

JKew, please let me know your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter to Acronis Support Team.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

8. mackymac

mackymac Guest

I have the same problem. I tried to download a demo copy and when i install it an error message display as follow "Registration Database is not Available." Can you email me at ***

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2005
  9. Acronis Support

Hello mackymac.

I have sent the letter to you. Please contact me again if you have any questions.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

10. philip1069

philip1069 Registered Member

Hi
    It is good to see I am not the only person recieving the message
    "registration database is not available" can someone tell me how to fix it. I have tried turning of the firewall and anything else that could stop it.
    Now I will sit back and wait for a reply.
    Thanks.
    Philip:cool:
    customer support should be able to get my email add of the registration details.

11. philip1069

philip1069 Registered Member

HI
    It seems Acronis does not want to offer any type of assistance to my problem in the post above.
    It was noted that they replied within 1 or 2 days when others had the same issue.
    I will say that they have a url http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/support/
    Which I have registered with but can't give a serial number or something like that. GEE I wonder if this is because I want to try a trial version product and you don't get the serial until you pay.

Lets see if I can get any help now. The product is Acronis true image 9.
    Thanks
    Philip:blink: :mad:

12. Acronis Support

Hello philip1069,

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Please send me a private message and I will provide you with a link to the trial version of Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 that doesn't require registration procedure.

Thank you.
    --
    Vasily Semyonov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.