Registered users forum

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by 5zigenCivic, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5zigenCivic

5zigenCivic Registered Member

It keeps saying Username and access key dont correspond, but i just copied and pasted the access key it said was mine from the "greeting" page and i know i got my name right.

2. Dan Perez

Dan Perez Guest

I encountered the same issue. What I did was email

support@diamondcs.com.au

and got a response within minutes with a new password.

Welcome aboard!  :)

3. Bouch

Bouch Registered Member

Sounds like a fairly regular occurence.  Happened today to me too.  I sent an email earlier today as you did, but have yet to receive a response  :blink:.  One would think that resolution of this bug (assigned password no worky) would be made a priority.  Does nothing to enhance one's confidence in the product support function.  Must say though that I love the product.

4. Dan Perez

Dan Perez Guest

I would normally agree except I know that they have been putting a lot of effort in getting TDS4 out ASAP and I think they are reluctant to get caught up in "side tracks". I think that you will have no regrets (or should I rather say 'reservations') once you have been a licensed user for a while (with access to the private forum).

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Yes i am sure they do what they can, as we all like to see the new faces in of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.