register.exe brough up internet browser instead?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by PG#1, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PG#1

PG#1 Guest

Hi,
    I tried using register.exe came with tds-3 installtion (trial ver.), supprised that it fired up internet browser pointing to tds.diamondcs.com.au instead of its own gui I have seen with register.exe of WG. how was that?
    thx.

2. PG#1

PG#1 Guest

I forgot to report a strange thing. I have just downloaded & installed MJRegWatcher. When gave TDS3 a run, mjregwatcher finally unloaded? Any help here, thx.

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hello there! You're sent to the online registration form, quicker for yourself. Thanks for registering your fine software!

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi, I believe this is to do with TDS3's file protection as it does not like other processes interferring with it's own protection.

HTH Pilli

5. PG#1

PG#1 Guest

In fact, I did not pay for the full version of TDS yet. I tried using register.exe to make the purchase as the instruction on DCS website
    Unfortunately, when it ran, the internet browser loaded up instead and directed to dcs website. This got me confused.
    Please help. thx.

6. FanJ

FanJ Guest

7. PG#1

PG#1 Guest

thankx. I dont trust the internet browser I am using for the internet. I would like to use the TDS's register.exe with 1024bit to submit the order. I saw it worked with WG, why not with TDS?

8. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Not sure why you get the browser, when i click the Register now! menu item i get the Register.exe. Maybe because i registered already, or because of some security settings, or ............ dunno! Anyway, the ways for payment have changed: in my version of the register now from the console i have only three or four ways of payment, while now they have plenty more!
    Have you tried to activate the register.exe from inside the TDS directory?
    Should work too!
    It is sent encrypted anyway.

9. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Please email sales(at)diamondcs.com.au and we will help you, this program was replaced due to some lost registrations never arriving. It uses email and many ISP's could have been filtering it out.

10. PG#1

PG#1 Guest

thx for the information. This helps out others from wondering it if it is.
    I have just pay for the TDS full license through paypal and looking forward to reply from DCS for downloading & unlockkey.
    Thanks for the greatest products on Earth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.