Recovery exchange information store problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by oneill, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oneill

oneill Registered Member

We are trying Recovery for exchange. Our environment is windows 2008 standard with exchange 2007 enterprise.
    The recovery management is on a 2003 server. The installatin of the agent and of the management is ok, and we can connect to the exchange server. But when we try to start a mailbox backup we can arrive to the information store sceen, but we cannot open it and so we cannot choose any mailbox.
    We try even with the administrator account and with another accout with administrative priviledges.
    The account permission are ok because with another software (hp data protector) we can backup the single mailbox.
    Thanks for helping us.

Regards

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello oneill,

Thank you for your interesting in Acronis True Image

When connecting to the Agent, please make sure you provide credentials in the following form:

• User name: DOMAIN\Username
    • Password: User password

Make sure that the user account under which you are connecting is a member of all of the following groups:

• Administrators group
    • Domain Admins group
    • Domain Users group
    • Enterprise Admins group
    • Exchange Domain Servers
    • Exchange Enterprise Servers

Make sure Microsoft Messaging API and Collaboration Data Objects 1.2.1 are installed.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

3. oneill

oneill Registered Member

Nothing. I have all the permission you indicate and api installaed (data protector works correctly using tha same api and account).
    But I like acronis because I can recover single messages inside a mailbox.
    I have attached a screenshot of the problem. When I double click on Informatin Store nothing happen, so I cannot select any mailbox.

Attached Files:

4. Acronis Support

Hello oneill,

Thank you for the provided information.

Could you please do the following?

Please perform the operation Back Up Information Store (instead of Back Up Mailboxes) and let us know the results. If the operations fails, please provide us with the exact error message and the log file of the failed operation. You can attach the log file to the post.

If the operation succeeds, please collect several diagnostic files, the guide on how to obtain them is available here.

Contact us here and have these files at hand.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

5. oneill

oneill Registered Member

I try to make a backup of the full information store, but it ends with an "Operation failed".
    Here I have attached the log file of the operatin. I read in that "role not found", but my exchange server is installed on one server with all roles on that (standard installatrion)

Attached Files:

6. Acronis Support

Hello oneill,

Thank you for the provided information.

The issue is related to User Rights Assignment. I need several files to diagnose the issue. Could you please let me know your e-mail address via PM, I will create a case for you to exchange with these files.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.