Recently Released Movie: "Zero Days" - the Full Stuxnet Story

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by hawki, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawki

hawki Registered Member

Slightly OT

I have recently viewed a new film named "Zero Days" It is a 2+ hour factual investigative documentary/thriller about Stuxnet. It's an excellent and highly informative film about the origin, backround, development, implementation, behind-the scene discovery and investigation of, and fallout from The Stuxnet worm. It also ends with a part about the general subject of State Sponsored Cyber Warfare.

I followed The Stuxnet story intensively, reading everything available online about it. I was fascinated and obsessed with reading about it. Yet, not only did I learn new information about Stuxnet and the story surrounding it, but the film puts a "face" on the story that puts the story in a new light. I highly recommend the film. You won't be disapointed.

It is in theatres now, but I viewed the film on Amazon Instant Video for a price of $6.99 for a 48 hour viewing period.(I rarely rent such a high priced film rental, but made an exception in this instance because of my interest in the subjest.) It may be available online on other sites as well. It's a film I recommend that you view online because the big screen would not add anything to experienceing the film, it's cheaper than a theater ticket, but most importantly, viewing it online allows you to repeat sections of the film that might slip by without total comprehension.

It's a highly informative, yet entertaining film and an excellent film in every way, and will be of great interest to most of you. I can't recommend it highly enough. I am certain that any of you interested in the subject will enjoy it, will learn new facts about and a new perspective on The Stuxnet Story, and wil not be disappointed.

Sorry if this thread is inappropriate in this forum, but I felt compelled to in some way bring this outstanding film to The Wilders Community's attention.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  2. JRViejo

JRViejo Global Moderator

We'll Just Leave It As Is, and Being That We Are Not an Entertainment Forum, the Thread is Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.