Real time confusion...

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by feniks, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feniks

feniks Registered Member

Hi Wordward. I f you think so please allow me to propose you this articles as they help me a lot:

Securing Windows :thumb:

Also I want to thank you all guys because I learn a lot here and from all Wilders. :thumb:

I learn that human factor is most important, so even if I will have perfect programs and equipment but I will not have undertsanding of the danger is, of how malware works etc. and I will not understanding what I want to achieve in security, if I do not know how to use and setup my programs and equipment - nothing will help.

So the human factor must be the strongest link in security chain. As I learn from one inteligent person here at Wilders:

And this apply to all security programs/equipment, and maybe in everything in life. :D

2. 19monty64

19monty64 Registered Member

(nevermind lol I see you figured it out)

3. Wordward

Wordward Former Poster

I decided I don't need a software firewall since I'm behind a router firewall, so I'm now happily using ThreatFire along with Avast, Windows Firewall, and just for good measures, Spyware Doctor Starter Edition. Now all I have to do is stay happy. LOL.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.