Re: SpywareBlaster 3.x Suggestions / Wishlist

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by LSUSandie, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSUSandie

LSUSandie Registered Member

This isn't a wishlist for future releases but a request for an older version. I have Spyware Blaster 3.2. I fell behind on my updates. Actually this program ran so silently that I for got about it. When I tried to update, I was instructed to uninstall the older version.

I was unable to uninstall it from the program. Today I tried again. I was instructed to use the Add/Remove Programs software from Windows XP. When I attempted this, I received the following error message: "The uninstall log file "C:\Program FIles\SpywareBlaster\uninst000.dat" is in a format not recognized by this version of the uninstaller. Cannot uninstall." :oops:

Am I sentenced to only use version 3.2? I had been using it when I had dial-up service. It was displayed on my Windows security page, so I remembered it. I have recently started using DSL which has a different security page. I will be most grateful for any help you can give me.

sheltie127 at yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2005
  2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.