RAT.EPS 1.6 >>> HELP

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by HappyCamper, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappyCamper

HappyCamper Registered Member

Running TDS-3 today I discovered I have somehow picked up this lil beauty and for the life of me can find no informmation on it, nor how to remove it from my computer ( log below )

Scan Control Dumped @ 13:18:28 13-04-05
    File Trace: Default trojan filename: RAT.EPS 1.6
    File:

File:

File:

File:

File:

File:

No file is associated with it and TDS-3 will not allow me to delete. I sure could use some help getting rid of this pest. I have several other anti-trojan programs activated on my comp and none of them ( Microsoft's/Giant's anti-spyware; Xoft anti-spyware; and Webroots Spy Sweeper ) see or recognize it, all come up negative. NOD32 does not find it either. How do I remove this? :(

2. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Hi,

It looks like you have a corrupt database, or one of the resident programs is causing a conflict. Download a new database first, and if that doesn't help, try disabling the others but ONLY if you are offline and not at risk. Re-enable them before getting online or running any programs

3. HappyCamper

HappyCamper Registered Member

Gavin

Much thanks for the reply and the suggestion. I shut down all of my other protective programs; but still received the same warning when I re-ran TDS-3. I then reactivated my other protection, uninstalled TDS-3, cleaned my registry and d/l'd and installed a fresh copy of TDS-3. When I ran a full sysytem scan, I came up clean. I am baffled as to where the problem originated; but am glad you helped me solve .. many thanks !! ;)

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Sounds good, congratulations!
    Think Gavin meant to update the radius again, but your solution did very well too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.