RapidBlaster Scan Question

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by libits, Aug 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. libits

libits Registered Member

I have neither the fastest nor the slowest PCs in the world, but the RapidBlaster removal tool scans so fast it seems almost impossible that it can scan thoroughly. Can someone reassure me that IT IS scanning? Thanks.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Yes, it should indeed be scanning. Because RapidBlaster Killer is a very targeted removal tool, it only has code to do what it needs to do to detect RapidBlaster. :)

(Out of curiousity, how fast are you seeing it scan, and what version of Windows do you have? A couple seconds, or even faster, would not be unusual.)

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. libits

libits Registered Member

I'm running win xp pro, with an AMD XP 2000 processor, 512 mb memory. I can't quite get out of my mouth "one-one-thousand." (and I talk fast.)

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Yep - sounds perfectly normal to me. :)

The more programs you run, the longer it may take (as it has to scan running tasks to detect the new "morphing" versions of RapidBlaster and terminate them before they can "morph" again), but it sounds to me like it's working fine.

Best regards,

-Javacool

5. libits

libits Registered Member

Thanks so much. I feel lots better! What a great forum, what a great site and what fantastic products! Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.