Quicktime Lite VCP

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by bgfalconboy, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgfalconboy

bgfalconboy Registered Member

I'm having issues with this player on a sites quicktime audio streaming feed. The audio is hosted by Stretch Audio. I couldn't get Media Player Classic to stream the audio at all. Also when trying to change settings in QT Lite it suddenly slows down my system when I hit apply. What can I do here?

2. bgfalconboy

bgfalconboy Registered Member

Don't know what it is but I've been getting ridiculous slowdowns with Quicktime or its various versions. Even after I went back to the normal Quicktime ver. 7.4 I got serious slowdowns after changing settings after install. Always after hitting "apply" it takes forever the window to close. I'm wondering if my problem is that I only have 256mb RAM. I want to eventually upgrade to 2GB.

3. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I had the same slowdown (100% CPU usage) problem a few versions ago, and that was when playing QT files in the browser, luckily it was fixed by a newer version of QT Alternative, but this QT product is crappy, all right. :thumbd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.