Quick question

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by disinter1, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disinter1

disinter1 Guest

I am a loyal Dr web user, but I was really interested in the newest verion of Nod32, anyways after a few days trying it it seems pretty good, but when I do a yahoo search and go to the image section, all the pics are x's and not shown. Why is this? Thanks:D

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello . Why do you think this is caused by NOD32 ?

3. disinter1

disinter1 Guest

It has never happened before, so I unloaded Imon and the pics came out with no problems. So now I really hope to solve this, thanks for any help:)

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

What browser is this happening on ?

I normally have Internet Explorer's HTTP compatibility mode set to Higher compatibility and if I go to the below Yahoo pic link everything is fine. If however I change Internet Explorers Browser [User agent] setting to Higher efficiency...."the pics are x's and not shown".

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=pictures&ei=UTF-8&fr=b2ie7&fr2=tab-web

Having said that....I would suggest going to Nod32 Control Center > IMON > Setup > HTTP tab > Client complatibility and if the Browser [User agent] for your particular browser is set to Higher efficiency....then change it to Higher compatibility and see what happens.

Bubba

5. disinter1

disinter1 Guest

That worked like a charm,but if any prob occur (which I doubt) from this I'll be back. Thanks Bubba and all

6. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Higher compatibility mode is the preferred setting and really should not cause you any problems but if it does bring it back....someone will be here to assist ;)

Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.