Quick Heal 2012 Products

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Atul88, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atul88

Atul88 Registered Member

Any body Using the Quick Heal 2012 products?
    Quick Heal has been in the market since 1993
    till 2010 it was a good product with high percentages of False positives
    But 2011 was a huge success for them in the AV industry.
    It is very well known here in india but a bit costlier than other antivirus
    I have used the 2011 version & liked it very much
    It is much lighter on system resources & very quick on responding if virus is found, & the scanning speed was also fast(at least for me).
    But it doesn't do that well in VB100
    http://www.virusbtn.com/vb100/RAP/RAP-quadrant-Apr-Oct11-850.jpg
    So i want some users from this forum to test the product & tell me how good is it?
    http://www.quickheal.com/downloads.asp
    Screenshots: It also Looks Good!
    http://www.softpedia.com/progScreenshots/Quick-Heal-Internet-Security-Screenshot-146391.html

2. Nevis

Nevis Registered Member

As far as I know, Its good AV but not very good for 0 day malware.

also, it is not very light I suppose.

3. jackwhite

jackwhite Registered Member

Hi,
    I have used quick heal for the past 4 years and I have seen tremendous changes from the 2008 version to the 2012 version. In my personal opinion it has grown from being better to best. No pop-ups, no virus or malware or rouge ware problem for the past 4 years. The best part is their service, their support team is very professional and helping. I have seen my friends using some popular products like kaspersky and norton and eset and avira but I have heard a lot of complaints from them. My friend Jason recently switched to Quick Heal on my recommendation and he is happy and feels safe as he no longer uses that FREE antivirus. When you talk about price being high but I don't think about it when I think of the safety of my data.
    Its a good software with a lot of good features like pctuner which cleans my laptop for junk files and Feature like parental control where I can monitor what my kids are doing online when I am not watching them. Overall it is a good software and I recommend it to all who are looking for a good AV solution.

4. ReverseGear

ReverseGear Guest

All i want to say on this topic if their products are so good why not participate in testing organisations and prove their worth

5. Atul88

Atul88 Registered Member

Yes. I am feeling the same thing
    They never participated regularly in any tests Before 2011 but since 2011 lineup they have been regular in VB100.
    But what about other tests??o_O

6. Nevis

Nevis Registered Member

I remember Quick heal to be included in AV- C tests for 2011 but I did not see it participating in any of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.