Quick backup solution

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Bellzemos, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Bellzemos

Bellzemos Registered Member

Hello!

I'm using Macrium Reflect Free once a month for a full disk image (with differential images, until they get too big) of my Windows 10 PC, which gets saved to an external HDD.

Additionally, I'd like something really quick and comfy (and free) to only copy the files that changed since the last backup. I would use this more often, let's say weekly. Or even daily, with the right solution. What are my options?

Thanx!

2. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

3. Bellzemos

Bellzemos Registered Member

Thank you, that seems like a great tool (with a heartfelt backstory - I wasn't aware of Karenware before).

How does Karen's Replicator differ from https://freefilesync.org/ ? I'm not sure which tool wold suit my needs better...

I'm backing up the contents of my local disk drive. I don't have any network drives. I can only attach an external HDD to use it as destination, but I don't want it attached all the time, and attaching it daily is tedious.

Would there be a way to backup to, let's say, Google Drive, instead of a local network locatation (like NAS)? But by the means of the tools above?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.