Questions before installing

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by The Seeker, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Seeker

The Seeker Registered Member

Hi everyone,

I'm about to install Look 'n' Stop but have a couple of quick questions before going ahead.

Question 1 is in relation to Blackspear's setup guide. After installing the Enhanced Rules Set (as shown here) I noticed that a couple of rules are not enabled, that is to say they're not ticked. Do I have to manually enable these?

Question 2 is in relation to Internet filtering rules. I'll be using MSN, eMule and BitTorrent. I'm guessing that as I import them they'll be placed at the top of the rule set. Is it ok to leave them as they are or do I have to move them around?

Thanks for your time :)

2. The Seeker

I have searched for these answers. I started this thread because I wasn't able to find the information I was looking for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

3. CogitoErgoSum

CogitoErgoSum Registered Member

Seeker,

As for your first question, the three rules that are "unchecked" in the Enhanced rules set don't need to be manually "checked". Regarding your second question, it is ok to leave the newly imported rules at the top of the rule set.

Peace & Love,

CogitoErgoSum

4. The Seeker

Thanks a lot mate, greatly appreciated :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.