Questions about ESET Security for Linux

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by LucasE, Feb 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucasE

LucasE Registered Member

I'm installing the ESET Server Security in a client and I have few questions.

- Does ESET Mail Security for Linux move the spam messages to the quarantine? If so, how can I manage/see/open the messages that are in quarantine?

- How can I configure the ESET Security for Linux to send a notification by email to the administrator?

- How can I configure Antispam Custom rules? Should I use comma to separate the words? Is there some kind of guide with all options that can be used? (see attached)

- Is there some document with Best Practices explaining how to setup the products (File Security/Mail Security/Gateway Security)?

Does anybody have some training material for all ESET Corporate products, or know somebody who provides this kind of training?
    I'm willing to learn more about the products and later on, we are planning provide training to customers that buy the ESET products.

Best Regards.

Attached Files:

2. foneil

foneil Eset Staff Account

ESET Mail Security for Linux/BSD/Solaris does not have “spam quarantine”.
    Search for “notification” in the User Guide for different email notification commands.
    To configure Antispam Custom rules, you must first create one or more custom rule files in the Mailshell configuration directory. The custom rules list specifies a comma separated list of custom rule file names. There is no guide.
    No. Only the User Guide linked to above.
    Look at the ESET Partner program: http://go.eset.com/us/partners/partnerinfo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.