Question: The future of Spyware Blaster?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Vev, Jun 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vev

Vev Registered Member

ooo big title :D

I've been using SpywareBlaster along with a couple of other anti-spyware utils for about 4 months now and find them to be superb, many a user has "seen the light" so to speak since having evil spyware removed and blocked from their PC especially since spyware has suddenly become so prevalent.

I am wondering if there are plans to make SwB into a Server Distributable Build also? where users can source updates from a centrally managed location or even having a central source pushing updates onto 'live' clients?

This has probably been touched on before but I really want to know what the future holds for us security concious types :)

Excellent product and from what I've seen a top notch community which is all important, great work.

2. MCT

MCT Registered Member

hi :D

javacool has said there will be a network version of spyware Blaster, but he hasnt gave a release date,nor any details , such as pricing or whatever for autoupdate feature

regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.