Question about ThunderBird

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by dog, May 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog

dog Guest

Question about ThunderBird Email

Hi All, :)

I have a question about ThunderBird (I've just started using it BTW). When I entered the password for my email account, and selected for the password manger to remember it. I'm not sure it this is when I got this pop up, But I though I seen something about password protecting the password manger. Anyway I've trolled thru the online Q&A, and searched through Thunderbird, but I couldn't find any such option.

So the question is ... does this exist and if so where do I access it? If I dead wrong about what I thought I seen please let me Know .. I'm nuts o_O :D

TIA ;)

dog - *puppy*

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2004
  2. dog

dog Guest

Yet, another question re: ThunderBird Email.

I have until now, used Outlook and sometimes Outlook Express for my email. Anyway I have several templates I use for emails, depending on there nature ... Business, Friends, Gov't, Union, and an Association I administer.

The Question is .. in Outlook & OE I have these templates saved - The entire form - with click to add text entries - if you know what I mean. Anyway when I choose to compose an email, I can select any of these templates ... and off I go. I see the template folder in ThunderBird, and have copied the templates into it, but for the life of me ... I can not figure how to access them in the same maner that I do in Outlook ... is this in any way possible? I realize I can select the template from the folder and continue from there, but this doesn't have nearly the same convenience ... Is there a way to select create mail using template A. so to speak.

HIA :)

dog - *puppy*

3. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Re: Question about ThunderBird Email

It possibly could have been ( do you want password manager to remember the password)

4. dog

dog Guest

Re: Question about ThunderBird Email

Hey BigC, :)

Yes, I have the password manager remembering the password, but is there an option for password protecting the manager, (this is what, I thought I saw) ... Or am I just Nuts o_O :D

dog - *puppy*

5. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

What browser are you useing?

6. dog

dog Guest

FireFox for common browsing - IE just at Wilders' (works better than F/F) and for M$ update only :)

[MOVE][MOVE][SHADOW=Blue] [GLOW=orange]dog *puppy* [/GLOW] [/SHADOW][/MOVE] [/MOVE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.